It is not a difficult task to sign up for a new Gmail account. The following is the procedure to create a Gmail account.
Creating Gmail Account
- Open a new web browser and visit the www.gmail.com website. You can even click on this link to take you to Gmail new account registration form.
- The first field you will have to fill to create a Gmail account is your name. You will have to give your first and the last name.
- The next option is to fill your username. Give any easy to remember and identify username. This will be your email address as well and the name will be followed by @gmail.com.
- The next field is to give a password for your Gmail account. Make sure you use a strong password that contains alphabets, special characters and numerals. Do remember the password as you will need to enter it to log in to any of the Google services.
- After keying in the username and password, it is now time to fill in a few of your personal information like birthday with month and year, gender and your mobile number. You will need to give your mobile number and your current email address as Google will text you or send a mail with your password details if you forget your password during log in.
- Finally, you need to enter the captcha code and your location as well as tick the box next to the Terms and Conditions to complete the Gmail account creation process.
You can now log into Gmail using the username and password.
Are you fed up with your email service as it is very slow and does not have any features? Do you want to change your email account into a very popular and easy to use email service that also offers a host of interesting and innovative features? If you are looking for a powerful free web based email service, then there is no better option that Gmail. It is the fastest and quickest email service that is currently available and will help you to stay connected with your family and friends as well as business contacts within minutes, no matter which part of the world they are. In order to access Gmail, you will have to first open a Gmail account. You do not have to pay anything to join Gmail.
What Gmail Offers?
Once you create a free Gmail account, you will have a username and a password that you can use to access all kinds of web based services and apps offered by Google. You also have the option of creating another Gmail account and you can alternate between these two accounts when using Gmail service. Many people create two Gmail accounts, one for their business and one for personal emails. There are a host of services like Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Docs, YouTube, Picasa, Google Calendar and so on that you can access to your Gmail account details.